Two weeks without repairing my a/c and went i call they said that they dont have the part i cancel and call my friend and we put the motor in 1 hours two week no a/c wow or they want is the money never i we call back this company is only for money and the employed wow no education and went you call they put you in foll and then went they ansew the phone they dont not what happen and they going to be call you went the motor come but for 2 week and i went and call the company they send me the motor next day

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at AllBrands Appliance Repair. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants AllBrands Appliance Repair to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AllBrands Appliance Repair and allbrands appliance repair air conditioner repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with AllBrands Appliance Repair?

Comments